Story County Veterans Affairs is excited to kick off this fiscal year's round of Hometown Outreach events! Veterans Affairs Director Brett McLain will be traveling around to the following communities to visit with Veterans. All events are from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- October 18th. 2023 - Mary Greely/McFarland Clinic Conference Room - 705 8th Street Story City
- October 25th, 2023 - Maxwell American Legion - 77 Main Street Maxwell
- November 1st, 2023 - Slater Log Cabin - 305 Benton Street
- November 8th, 2023 - Colo Community Building Colo - 309 Main Street
- November 15th, 2023 - Roland Shelter House - 110 North Park Roland
If you have any questions regarding these events, please call Story County Veterans Affairs at (515) 956-2626