Newly Renovated East Dakins Lake Campground is Officially OPEN!
We are excited to announce that the renovation construction on the East Dakins Lake Campground is officially complete and the sites are now available for public use. Learn more about to expect at the new sites:
- Sites 1-8 are larger, angled "L-shape" sites with 30 amp and 50 amp electrical service to better accommodate modern campers
- Shared water hydrants between sites
- campground road widened and extended to create a one-way loop
- Addition of two tent sites with designated parking spots
- All sites are reservable at mycountyparks.com
We invite you to experience the new amenities and enjoy all of the beauty Story County Conservation parks have to offer.